Spring Recital 2018
Saturday, June 2nd:
1:00pm: Dr. Sunny Son, Jon Heagle and Lisa Pappas
3:00pm: Lina Song and Jane Yu
5:00pm: Cynthia Ramos
Saturday, June 9th:
1:00pm: Ruth Kenote, Dr. Angela Robinson and Steven Denny**
3:00pm: Steven Denny**, Joanne Kim and Hye Jo Yang
5:00pm: Drew Spradlin and Matt Panayides
** Please see Steven for your exact recital time
The Unitarian Society of Ridgewood
Address: 113 Cottage Place, Ridgewood, NJ, 07450
Things you need to know:
- Scheduling conflicts: Please contact BAMA BEFORE May 12th if there is any conflict with your recital time. Due to limited space for each recital we cannot guarantee a different recital time is available besides the time that has been assigned to you.
- Rehearsals: Violin and voice students- Please see the front desk to schedule an appointment for your rehearsal time:
- Steven Denny will be available on Thursday, May 31st for rehearsals with Cynthia Ramos’ vocal students.
- Steven Denny will be available on Monday, June 4th for rehearsals with Ruth Kenote’s vocal students
- Hye Jo Yang will be available on Saturday, June 2nd for rehearsals with Joanne Kim’s violin students
- Sunny Son will be available on Wednesday, May 30th for rehearsals with Lisa Pappas’ violin students
Piano students: Rehearsal times are available for piano students from 12:00pm-12:45pm at the venue on your recital day. Please contact the school AFTER May 26th to reserve your rehearsal time.
- Recital fee refund: The $35 recital fee will be refunded at end of the semester if you wish to not participate in the recital. Please make sure to inform BAMA no later than May 12th or the recital fee will not be refunded.
- Set –up before the recital (non-piano students): Every performer except piano students should arrive at least 20 minutes before their scheduled recital time. Your teacher will be there to help you tune, set-up the instrument and run a quick sound check if necessary.
- Being on time for the recital and stay for the entire recital: Please be on time for your recital! It’s a good idea to leave extra time in case there is any traffic or parking issues. If you are late, please do not enter the recital during the performances. Please do not leave the recital after your child’s performance.
It is important to stay for the entire recital as a courtesy to all the performers.