Spring Recital 2015
Saturday, June 6th:
11:00am: Kenji Haba, Alex Lombard, Lisa Pappas and Annette Homann
1:00pm: Sue Huang
3:00pm: Marissa Lynn Keegan and Drew Spradlin
5:00pm: Steven Denny, Mimi Zhang and Jingyi Zhang
6:30pm: Cynthia Ramos
Saturday, June 13th:
11:00am: Dr. Angela Robinson, Andrew Miramonti and Natalie Lovejoy
1:00pm: Elena Camerin and Joanne Kim
3:00pm: Matt Panayides and Yoon Lee
5:00pm: Peijong Hsieh
The Unitarian Society of Ridgewood
Address: 113 Cottage Place, Ridgewood, NJ, 07450
Things you need to know:
- Scheduling conflicts: Please contact BAMA BEFORE May 17th if there is any conflict with your recital time. Due to limited space for each recital we cannot guarantee a different recital time is available besides the time that has been assigned to you.
- Rehearsals: Violin and voice students: Please see the front desk AFTER May 17th to schedule your appointment for your rehearsal time:
- Drew Spradlin will be available for Marissa’s voice students on Monday, June 1st.
- Steven Denny will be available for Cynthia’s voice students on Friday, May 29th and Saturday, May 30th 3:30-5pm.
- Sue Huang will be available for Lisa’s violin students on Sunday, May 31st 1:00pm-5:00pm.
- Eun Ji Oh will be available for Elena’s voice students and Joanne Kim’s violin students on Wednesday, June 10th.
Piano students: Rehearsal times are available for piano students from 9:45am – 10:30am at the venue on your recital day. Please contact the school AFTER May 30th to reserve your rehearsal time.
- Recital fee refund: The $35 recital fee will be refunded at end of the semester if you wish to not participate in the recital. Please make sure to inform BAMA no later than May 17th or the recital fee will not be refunded.
- Set –up before the recital (non-piano students): Every performer except piano students should arrive at least 20 minutes before their scheduled recital time. Your teacher will be there to help you tune, set-up the instrument and run a quick sound check if necessary.
- Being on time for the recital and stay for the entire recital: Please be on time for your recital! It’s a good idea to leave extra time in case there is any traffic or parking issues. If you are late, please do not enter the recital during the performances. Please do not leave the recital after your child’s performance.
It is important to stay for the entire recital as a courtesy to all the performers.